News & Media
- 15 January, 2019T-cell recruiting Tribody™ molecules may prove to be less toxic and more effective agents to address cardiotoxicity and resistance in gastric and breast cancer.
- 28 May, 2018A Novel Human anti-HER2 Triparatopic Tribody shows superior efficacy in addressing monotherapy drug resistance and tumour heterogeneity in resistant breast cancer tumours
- 09 August, 2017Biotecnol and CRUK to Trial New Immuno-Oncology Treatment for Advanced Solid Tumours
- 20 February, 2015Biotecnol forms a research collaboration with BioArtic Neuroscience AB and Uppsala University of Sweden on new diagnostic method for Alzheimer’s disease
- 07 January, 2015Biotecnol to present latest Investigational New Drug Application enabling results of its pan-cancer multi-specific T-cell engager
- 01 October, 2014Biotecnol appoints Kees Lucas as Chairman of the Board of Directors.
- 30 September, 2014Biotecnol appoints its inaugural Medical and Scientific Advisory Board.
- 17 June, 2014Biotecnol announces completion of Trisoma™ technology platform for Tribody™ products generation, development and manufacturability.
- 03 April, 2014Biotecnol enters into a research collaboration, with the Life and Health Sciences Research Institute, School of Health Sciences (ICVS), University of Minho, Portugal.
- 06 December, 2013Biotecnol selects its lead candidate Tb535 to enter into pre-clinical development
- 19 September, 2013Neill Moray Mackenzie joins Biotecnol as Chief Business and Operational Officer
Filter by year: